Abdul Hamid Abbasi (Founder of Global Recruitment Network)
Abdul’s extensive knowledge and immense experience of 32 years in the field of human resources/recruitment makes him a perfect leader for a team of professional recruiters. Abdul holds an MBA in Human Resources from Washington International University, PA, USA. His quest for knowledge is a never ending process. With his Diploma in Human Resources Management from PIM, Lahore, Pakistan, Abdul has a broad knowledge of the process of recruitment as he has worked as a Certified Recruitment Analyst by Middle Earth (CAMI, USA), in Dubai. Also, the founder of Global Recruitment Network has extensive experience of working in a diverse workforce with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. During this period hired thousands of Americans, Britons, South Africans, Australians, Canadians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, Indians, Indonesians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshi, Nepalese and Indonesians.
- Effective management of the projects
- In-time co-ordination with the line managers for selection, interview, approval, and job offer.
- Co-ordination with the human resource departments of respective companies
- From police report clearance to medical and educational/training certificates attestation to visa processing and visa endorsement, the founder of Global Recruitment Network has got it all covered.
Experience and Services:
- Extensive experience in the field of Human Resources include:
- Effective Presentations, Rice University Executive Education, Houston, Texas, USA
- Effective Business Writing, Rice University Executive Education, Houston, Texas, USA
- Fair, Square, and Legal (Safe Hiring), Troy State University, Dothan, Alabama, USA
- Annual Human Resources Management Forum, Troy State University, Dothan, Alabama, USA
Other services by the founder include:
- Visa arrangement for a new hire.
- Reports for management for different purposes
- Salary quotation for new projects