- Salary Offer Salary range $65-85K depending upon applicant qualifications
- Employer Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Total Years Experience 7 to 10 year
- Job Code W008
- Name of the Program/Project AWACS RADAR PROGRAM
- Nationality American or British or European (NATO member countries)
JOB TITLE: AEROSPACE ENGINEER PROPULSION – PRATT & WHITNEY ENGINES LOCATION: RSAF HQ – MAINTENANCE & ENGINEERING – (PW F-100-220)
NATIONALITY: American or British or European (NATO member countries)
No. of SLOTS: One (1)
POSITION CATEGORY: F15 PRATT & WHITNEY PROPULSION ENGINEER
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree
- Qualifications : Successful completion of a college level course of study (B.S. degree) in Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field is Must demonstrate competence in and knowledge of the following:
- Characteristics and interaction of systems related to aircraft
- Engine tests, test cell operations, and test
- Engine installed health-monitoring
- F-100-200 engine experience (required).
SPECIALTY: F15 PRATT & WHITNEY PROPULSION ENGINEER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the RSAF in the analysis and solution of problems related to aircraft gas turbine engine performance and
- Evaluates analytical possibilities and devises methods for solutions of gas turbine
- Performs analysis of gas turbine engine installations including engine, engine components, airframe induction and coaling systems, fuel systems and related installation
- Analyzes performance data obtained from engine test cell runs, engine manufacturer and other Assists in the resolution of engine test cell problems Reviews and evaluates and provides input to contractors repair and overhaul of engines.
- Evaluates engineering change proposals related to engine and engine installation
- Reviews and evaluates TCTOs applicable to
- Reviews, evaluates and confirms requirements for engine support equipment and special
- Performs routine analysis necessary to assure the operational structural integrity of system
- Prepares specifications for the design and performance of engine installation Reviews tests performed to verify conformance to specification requirements.
- Provides guidance and instruction to other engineers in the field of aircraft propulsion
- Organizes and conducts formal and informal Recommends additional training to enhance the capabilities of other engineers.
Salary range USD $65-85K depending upon applicant’s qualifications
- Tax-Free Salary (As governed by US or applicable Home Country Tax Codes)
- Home Leave Ticket Stipend; $133.33 paid monthly in addition to basic salary.
- Al-Kharj Travel Allowance (IF APPLICABLE); $400 paid monthly in addition to salary.
- Housing in a secure compound (Non-Shared Accommodations)
- Utilities paid by the company except for phone.
- Basic Internet provided at no cost to the employee.
- Basic cable TV provided at no cost to the employee.
- Transportation to and from work provided by the company.
- Shopping buses provide by the compound.
- Medical, dental and optical insurance provided by the company.
- Family Protection Plan (Employee Life Insurance) provided by the company.
- 30 days annual paid vacation (2.5 Days Per Month)
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
- End of Service Award (½ month salary for each year of service)
- Contract status: Single