JOB TITLE: RADAR SHOP ADVISOR (ENGINEER)
Educational Qualifications: Technical Theoretical/College
- Educational Experience: Bachelor Degree
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Experience: Fifteen (15)
- A least five (5) years’ experience in the design, development, integration and test of Airborne Radar Systems, Avionics systems and related equipment.
- Knowledgeable of all types of Avionics Communication Equipment, Electronic Navigation Equipment, Airborne Warning and Control Radar Systems, Inertial and Radar Navigation Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, and applicable special purpose support equipment to determine the need to improve work methods and repair techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable in the analysis and solution of maintenance problems related to the E-3, KE-3, and RE-3 avionics and mission
- Must have advanced course in radar problems and repair.
- Able to evaluate the Radar system (IFF).
- Knowledgeable of Air Force Terminologies.
Specialty: Training & Maintenance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise the AVMF Commander on technical issues, advise, and consult relating to radar.
- Provide engineering consultation to resolve radar problems.
- Assist (AVMF) Commander to accomplish work requirements.
- Conduct Demonstration & Performance Training (OJT) for radar shop (Clients & Contractor).
- Supervises Radar section personnel.
- Analyzes performance of AWACS Radar systems.
- Makes correspondence to all organizations to accomplish work requirements.
- Provide technical support to the Radar Officer.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
- Regards,Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Open - To be determined
- Total Years Experience 15
- Job Code GRN-0023
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American, British, South African or European or Asians
- Experience Level Senior