Job title: Radar Shop Technician
EDUCATIONAL & QUALIFICATIONS
Educational Experience: Technical Diploma
- Minimum Experience: Ten (10) Years.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as an Airborne Radar Technician equivalent to (Clients) Seven (7) skill level.
- Completion of military service training courses in an Avionics System equivalent to (Clients) seven (7) skill level.
- Knowledge of Airborne Radar (Pre-RSIP & RSIP) and applied maintenance practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of (Clients)Technical Terminologies.
- Knowledge of Safety Procedures.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Forms
- General knowledge of avionics and communications systems electronics.
- Able to evaluate the problems that occur in maintenance.
- Able to evaluate the radar system. (IFF)
- Knowledge of Air Force Terminologies.
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair or modification of radar APY-1 or -2 systems.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with experience using PC computer systems with intermediate level skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
SPECIALTY: Related to Maintenance and Training
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct demonstrations & performs OJT training of shop (Clients) & assigned Contractor personnel.
- Interpret local maintenance procedures and technical publications applicable to installation and repair of airborne and IFF systems.
- Removes, repairs and replaces system components such as antennas, receivers, transmitters, and radar data correlates.
- Documents all maintenance forms related to the Radar Section.
- Maintains tool kits and maintenance equipment.
- Review and evaluate QC Reports and takes corrective actions.
- Makes correspondence to all organizations to accomplish work requirements.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Open - To be determined
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0024
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American or British or European or Western or Asian
- Experience Level Senior