POSITION CATEGORY: F15 General Electric Propulsion Engineer
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree
- Qualifications : Successful completion of a college level course of study (B.S. degree) in Aeronautical
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field is mandatory. Must demonstrate competence in and knowledge of the following:
- Characteristics and interaction of systems related to aircraft propulsion.
- Engine tests, test cell operations, and test instrumentation.
- Engine installed health-monitoring systems.
- F-110-129 engine experience (required).
SPECIALTY: F15 General Electric (Specific) Propulsion Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Clients in the analysis and solution of problems related to aircraft gas turbine engine performance and installations.
- Evaluates analytical possibilities and devises methods for solutions of gas turbine problems.
- Performs analysis of gas turbine engine installations including engine, engine components, airframe induction and coaling systems, fuel systems and related installation equipment.
- Analyzes performance data obtained from engine test cell runs, engine manufacturer and other Assists in the resolution of engine test cell problems Reviews and evaluates and provides input to contractors repair and overhaul of engines.
- Evaluates engineering change proposals related to engine and engine installation design.
- Reviews and evaluates TCTOs applicable to engines.
- Reviews, evaluates and confirms requirements for engine support equipment and special tools.
- Performs routine analysis necessary to assure the operational structural integrity of system
- Prepares specifications for the design and performance of engine installation modifications. Reviews tests performed to verify conformance to specification requirements.
- Provides guidance and instruction to other engineers in the field of aircraft propulsion systems.
- Organizes and conducts formal and informal Recommends additional training to enhance the capabilities of other engineers.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Open - To be determined
- Total Years Experience 7
- Job Code GRN-0025
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior