POSITION CATEGORY: ENGINE TRACKING DATABASE SYSTEM (ETDS) SPECIALIST
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
Shall have 2 years actual working experience with Engine Tracking Database System and experience on the F110-GE-129 model engine.
Successful completion of a college level course of study (B.S.. degree) in Computer science or a related field is mandatory.
SPECIALTY: F100-GE-129 Engine Tracking Database System (ETDS) Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is a high profile position working in the Royal Saudi Arabian Air Force Headquarters, Riyadh Saudi Arabia. The primary function of this position is to coordinate fleet wide engine tracking and maintenance data collection from three base locations, depot supply and the external depot module repair center.
- The ETDS systems manager is responsible for assisting Clients Engine Tracking personnel in the correct utilization of the both systems, monitoring their work accomplishment and providing local ETDS troubleshooting and problems resolution.
- This position also requires the ability to assist the customer with fleet wide logistics planning and support including data extraction and custom report generation. This position requires flexibility and excellent communication skills, An in-depth understanding of F110-GE-129 engines configuration, Time Compliance, Technical Orders tracking, and required inspections is required.
- Essential requirements are a detailed understanding of the design and operation of the Oracle and SQL database system provided to the Clients.
- Sufficient programming skills to be able to undertake system support and enhancements.
- At least 1 years Oracle experience.
- An understanding of SQL, SQL Report Writer and SQL forms. Adequate understanding of the operating system, MS Office, and Networking (TCP/IP) is also highly
- ETDS F110-GE-129
- ORACLE AND SQL database
- 1 year’s oracle experience
- SQL, SQL Report Writer and SQL forms. Adequate understanding of the operating system, MS Office, and Networking (TCP/IP)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 years actual working experience with Engine Tracking Database System and experience on the F110-GE-129 model engine.
- Sc. Degree in Computer Science
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Open - To be determined
- Total Years Experience 2
- Job Code GRN-0027
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American
- Experience Level Junior