JOB TITLE: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
- SECTION A – JOB PURPOSE
- Responsible to the Team Manager within the General Directorate to support Local Manufacturing to provide day to day advice and/or work activities to (EMPLOYER) Officers on matters pertaining to structural engineering for all (EMPLOYER) equipment’s and parts.
- Provides a primary point of contact for all (EMPLOYER) structural engineering issues.
- Enhance (EMPLOYER) engineering authority capability with regards to structural engineering.
- SECTION B – RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION
- Non-Saudi Arabian National (Expatriate-European).
- Engineering Degree BEng (Honors) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Master’s Degree or higher and Chartered Engineer Status is desirable.
- A minimum of ( 5 to 10) years of experience in engineering (Aircraft/Aerospace, OR Military and civilian Vehicle, OR Marine and Ships Equipment).
- SECTION C – RECRUITMENT
- Excellent Knowledge of (Aircraft/Aerospace, OR Military and Civilian vehicle, OR Marine and Ships Equipment) components materials, composites, metals, fabrication practices, aviation hardware, integration and proper applications in design with a thorough understanding of the use and application of aircraft technical data.
- Possess knowledge of engineering principles used in stress analysis, 3D Computer modelling and other analytical substantiation techniques. Experience utilizing CAD software and/or 3D modelling software with obvious and demonstrable proficiency.
- Experience in senior engineering management with a thorough knowledge of engineering authority processes.
- A working knowledge of international regulation and policy for military and civil aviation as well as international Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Must be able to develop and integrate concepts that involve requirements, design, prototyping, production, testing, training and logistics support in all phases of the weapon system life cycle, including all aspects of technical program that involve trade-off of performance, life-cycle cost, risk, producibility, supportability, testability and other engineering requirements. Possess knowledge of engineering principles used in stress analysis, 3D computer modeling and other analytical substantiation techniques.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Strong leadership qualities with proven interpersonal and team working skills.
- Computer literate and an experienced used of the Microsoft Office suit of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project).
- Knowledge of design engineering, manufacturing, project/programme management, system engineering, test engineering.
- A good all round awareness of (EMPLOYER) programmes, Suppliers, OEM, Government to Government Standard Agencies, International Standards Agencies and academic/research establishments.
- SECTION D – JOB ACCOUNTABILITES
- Create engineering drawing using 3-D and 2-D design software. Produce design data as required for the manufacture and assembly of (Aircraft/Aerospace, OR Military and civilian vehicle, OR Marine and ships Equipment). Research and review engineering data (drawing, reports, manuals, etc.) defining aircraft structure or systems in support of design work.
- Support other Engineering group as workload requirements dictate. Develop expertise on (Aircraft/Aerospace, OR Military and civilian vehicle, OR Marine and ships equipment) design concepts, industry design standards, regulations and drafting techniques consistent with workload environment.
- Review and recommend (EMPLOYER) authorizations of engineering modifications. Progress approval of improvement initiatives through external design organizations and technical authorities.
- Evaluate and perform cost benefit analysis of improvement initiatives.
- Create original designs for change to existing systems to improve safety, reliability, maintainability or performance. Perform integration, test and instructional tasks.
- Perform studies and participate in research, development and implementation of programs to improve safety, reliability and maintainability.
- Develop system testing procedures and documentation to verify performance to specification requirements. Participate in the acceptance test of (Aircraft/Aerospace, OR Military and civilian vehicle, OR Marine and ships Equipment) and equipment.
- Prepare staff correspondence to organizations internal and external to the (EMPLOYER).
- Support (EMPLOYER) officers at meetings and participate in design and programme management reviews.
- SECTION E – WORK DIRECTION
- Work emanates from the Director of (EMPLOYER), through the designated Team Manager, as an advisor to the (EMPLOYER), the Director and the Team Manager approve tasks and continually monitor performance on a daily basis.
- SECTION F – DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- The jobholder provides independent advice directly to the (EMPLOYER) without any consultation with his Line Manager. The jobholder is in constant daily contact with (EMPLOYER) at a senior levels them with a recognizable point of contact for all (EMPLOYER) structural engineering issues.
- SECTION G – PLANNING/ORGANISING
- The jobholder is required to project manage engineering modification projects. Consequently, a large proportion of time will be spent proactively planning and organizing resources with the (EMPLOYER) to ensure task are completed to meet project timescales, which often are dependencies for other projects.
- The jobholder must plan for the involvement of other agencies form within the (EMPLOYER) and its associated programs. Responsive to (EMPLOYER) inputs and requirements, both immediate and long term is essential with the (EMPLOYER) demanding the highest quality in all cases. The jobholder must rationalize all inputs and coordinate outputs to achieve maximum co-operation and support.
- SECTION H – SUBORDINATES
- As an independent advisor to the (EMPLOYER) the jobholder occupies a digital post, but will directly lead teams of engineers and specialists.
- SECTION I – REPORT PREPARATION
- The jobholder will be required to produce engineering drawing, engineering reports, test plans in detail from data which he will be responsible for defining and collecting. Verbal briefing and presentations on the above will be given to the Director and Team Manager on a daily basis.
- SECTION J – STATISTICS
- The jobholder and directed by the (EMPLOYER) on a variable number of tasks. There are no specific statistics related to this job.
- SECTION K – SHE RESPONSIBILITIES (Safety, Health and Environment)
- The jobholder must comply with all (EMPLOYER) safety directives and instructions
- SECTION L – HARDEST PART OF THE JOB
- A great deal of the success he achieves will be directed by the relationship the establishes with customers and his ability to use his own initiative, engineering and management skills to satisfy (EMPLOYER) requirements. Diplomacy, tact, flexibility and adaptability are required along with a flair for rapid and accurate appraisal of problems. The jobholder must always remain aware of the varied cultural and political nuances when dealing with customers from many nations.
- The jobholder is required to create original designs for engineering solutions that demand imaginative innovation and extensive planning.
- The jobholder is required to be flexible to deal with a wide range of problems with rapidly changing priorities emanating from a number of different sources. The jobholder is required to act under his own initiative, developing a sound understanding of (EMPLOYER) requirements, which are often not fully defined. The jobholder must have excellent organizational qualities to meet these challenges.
- SECTION M – AREA AND TYPE OF FINANCIAL IMPACT
- Although not a budget holder by providing advice on procurement and policy at a senior level the individual is responsible for ensuring the (EMPLOYER) receives the most cost effective support and value for money.
- The jobholder must be fully aware of the different Government to Government (Foreign Military Sales) and Direct Funding mechanisms for (EMPLOYER) projects.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Open - To be determined.
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0031
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American, British, South African, European or Asian
- Experience Level Senior