AWACS – Avionics Technician
Remove, modify, and replace E-3 AWACS radar system components. Performs complete functional system checks, maintenance practices and troubleshooting on the E-3 AWACS radar system(s), and other aircraft systems. Performs Backshop modifications to radar equipment.
Must be able to read and comprehend schematic diagrams, technical manuals, and Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs) to troubleshoot complex aircraft system avionic and electrical systems.
Must be familiar with using multi-meters, meggers, voltmeters, associated Backshop test equipment and a variety of hand tools associated with the trade.
Able to perform JSTD-001 soldering/De-soldering on circuit boards as required to include wire wrap and post installation.
Installs electrical harness, repairs harness, performs continuity checks, hot pin checks, removes, modifies and installs Line Replaceable Units (LRUs).
Performs removals, modifications and installations of Wide/Narrow-Band Klystron Power Amplifiers &
Avionics Forced Cooling System (AFACS). Qualified to operate and maintain the AWACS Radar Mission System.
Be able to secure, purge and maintain SF6 and maintain FC77 systems
Must be able to troubleshoot and evaluate IFF radar systems.
Uses Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) to test complete radar/electronic systems.
Installs electrical harness, repairs harness, performs continuity checks.
May be required to support other technical specialist outside of primary technical field, in support of program objectives and goals.
Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions, and be able and willing to coach others in complying with program policies and procedures related to such.
Performs any additional duties as required by upper management.
Must have graduated high school or equivalent.
Must have held a USAF/Client 5-level (7 level preferred) qualification as an E-3 Airborne Warning and Control Systems (AWACS) Radar Technician or equivalent civilian experience.
Completion of formal technical school or certifying organization.
A strong background in Pre and Post RSIP airborne surveillance radars a plus.
Minimum five (5) years aircraft avionics/electrical experience.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
Acceptable Comprehension (read & write) of English Language
Must have a continuous improvement mindset, a strong work ethic, support program initiatives, and believe in teamwork.
Airframe and Power plant or FCC License a plus.
Able to lift up to 75 pounds, walking, standing, stooping in cramped positions, true color perception is required.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0034
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior