The principle role of an electrician working in the aviation industry is to inspect, maintain and repair any electrical problems that arise with a fleet of aircraft. Each component in an aircraft, such as landing gear, ignition systems, and lighting, are run by electrical systems. This makes the job of an aircraft electrician varied and sometimes complex. They will be trained to install and maintain these systems unique to the industry.
Aircraft Electrician: Job Description
- Assembles components, such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Connects components to assemblies, such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Tests components or assemblies, using circuit tester, oscilloscope, and voltmeter.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Lays out installation of assemblies and systems in aircraft, according to blueprints and wiring diagrams, using scribe, scale, and protractor.
- Installs electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and soldering iron.
- Sets up and operates ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight test of electrical and electronic systems.
- Diploma in Electrical from recognized Training Institute
- Experience not less than 10 year on C-130 Aircraft
- Maximum age limit: 55 year
Question & Answer to Add in your cover letter or in CV
- Did you work on C-130 Aircraft & worked as an Aircraft Electrician?
- Do you have ten year working experience on C-130 aircraft?
- Do you have diploma or relevant certificate as Aircraft Electrician?
- Do you hold valid passport, if not upon selection, how soon you can get?
- How soon are you able to join upon selection?
- If you worked in Government sector such as your Airforce, do you have No Objection Certificate? If not, you need to get and add in your CV or later when employer ask for more information, you need to add a copy of NOC.
- How much total working experience as an Aircraft Electrician on C-130?
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0035
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior