Job Duties and Tasks for: “Sheet Metal Worker”
1) Install assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, heating and air conditioning ducts, furnace casings, rain gutters, and down spouts, in supportive frameworks.
2) Select gauges and types of sheet metal or non-metallic material, according to product specifications.
3) Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets.
4) Fasten seams and joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds in order to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
5) Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, and drills.
6) Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
7) Finish parts, using hacksaws, and hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
8) Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary.
9) Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
10) Transport prefabricated parts to construction sites for assembly and installation.
11) Develop and lay out patterns that use materials most efficiently, using computerized metalworking equipment to experiment with different layouts.
12) Inspect individual parts, assemblies, and installations for conformance to specifications and building codes, using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, and micrometers.
13) Secure metal roof panels in place, then interlock and fasten grooved panel edges.
14) Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
15) Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, such as roofing panels, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
16) Maneuver completed units into position for installation, and anchor the units.
17) Convert blueprints into shop drawings to be followed in the construction and assembly of sheet metal products.
18) Fasten roof panel edges and machine-made molding to structures, nailing or welding pieces into place
- Diploma in Sheet Metal/Structures from recognized Training Institute
- Experience not less than 10 year on C-130 Aircraft
- Maximum age limit: 55 year
Question & Answer to Add in your cover letter or in CV
- Did you work on C-130 Aircraft & worked as a Sheet Metal Technician/Structures?
- Do you have ten year working experience on C-130 aircraft?
- Do you have diploma or relevant certificate in Sheet Metal/Structures?
- Do you hold valid passport, if not upon selection, how soon you can get?
- How soon are you able to join upon selection?
- If you worked in Government sector such as your Airforce, do you have No Objection Certificate? If not, you need to get and add in your CV or later when employer ask for more information, you need to add a copy of NOC.
- How much total work experience on C-130 as a Sheet Metal Worker?
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0037
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior