- SECTION A. JOB PURPOSE
- Responsible to the Team Manager within Directorate of Aeronautical Engineering to provide day to day advice to CLIENTS Officers on matters pertaining to avionics systems / engineering topics for all CLIENTS aircraft and support
- Provides a primary point of contact for CLIENTS aeronautical engineering issues.
- Enhance CLIENTS engineering authority
- SECTION B · RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION
- Non-Saudi Arabian National (Expatriate)
- Engineering Degree BEng in Electrical, Electronics or Aeronautical Engineering.
- Master’s Degree or higher and Chartered Engineer status is desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of systems engineering, including design, development, integration and test of civil and/or military aircraft and
- SECTION C • RECRUITMENT
- Must have progressive experience in complex military electrical and/or electronic systems such as avionics, aircraft power distribution systems, microprocessor-based systems, real-time networks, computer graphics, and analogue and digital electronics. Experience shall include design, development, and integration of complex military electrical and/or electronic systems; plus, experience in overseeing design and development of hardware projects.
- Must be able to develop and integrate concepts that involve requirements, design, prototyping, production, testing, training and logistics support in all phases of the weapon system life cycle, including all aspects of technical program that involve trade-off of performance, life-cycle cost, risk, producibility, supportability, testability and other engineering requirements.
- Must have experience and skills necessary to perform the following tasks:
- provide highly technical expertise and guidance in solving complex engineering problems; 2) perform in all phases of hardware development, integration/implementation, and analysis; and 3} participate in hardware evaluations for tasks being performed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Computer literate and an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite of programs (: Nord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project).
- Knowledge of aviation quality management systems, continued airworthiness and project
- A good all-round awareness of CLIENTS processes and procedures.
- A good all-round awareness of CLIENTS programs, Suppliers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM}. Government to Government Standard Agencies, International Standards Agencies and academic/research establishments.
- SECTION JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Review designs for changes to existing systems to improve reliability, maintainability or
- Perform integration, test and instructional tasks.
- Perform studies and participate in research, development and implementation of programs. Evaluate and perform cost benefit analysis of improvement initiatives.
- Recommend improvements upgrade programs for CLIENTS aircraft systems and support Review and recommend CLIENTS authorizations of engineering modifications. Progress approval of improvement in totatives through external design organizations and technical authorities.
- Define requirements and manage the implementation and acceptance of new buy and upgrade programs.
- Investigate aircraft related problems affecting fleet performance. Monitor test programs and evaluate test data to identify problems and/or to verify performance.
- Participate in accident Evaluate and provide recommendations on major defect and aircraft incident reports.
- Prepare staff correspondence to organizations internal and external to the CLIENTS.
- Support CLIENTS officers at meetings and participate in design and program management reviews.
- SECTION E – WORK DIRECTION
- Work emanates from the Team Manager within Directorate of Aeronautical Engineering and/or Aeronautical Engineering As an advisor to the CLIENTS, the Director and the Team Manager approve tasks and continually monitor performance on a daily basis.
- SECTION F – DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- The jobholder provides independent advice directly to the CLIENTS and therefore has a high degree & fluence in the decision making process.
- The jobholder is in constant daily contact with the CLIENTS at a senior level within HQ CLIENTS and at all the CLIENTS bases providing them with a recognizable point of contact for all CLIENTS aeronautical engineering issues.
- SECTION G – PLANNING/ORGANISING
- The jobholder is required to manage and coordinate engineering modification projects. Consequently, a large proportion of time will be spent proactively planning and organising resources within the CLIENTS to ensure tasks are completed to meet project timescales, which often are dependencies for other
- The jobholder must plan for the involvement of other agencies from within the CLIENTS and its’ associated programmes. Responsive to CLIENTS inputs and requirements, both immediate and long term is essential with the CLIENTS demanding the highest quality in all cases. The jobholder must rationalise all inputs and coordinate outputs to achieve maximum co-operation and suppor.t
- SECTION H – SUBORDINATES
- As an independent advisor to the CLIENTS the jobholder occupies a digital post, but will directly lead teams of engineers and
- SECTION I – RE PORT PREPARATION
- The jobholder will be required to produce briefings, engineering drawings, engineering reports , test plans and Time Compliance Technical Orders in detail from data which he will be responsible for defining and collecting. Verbal briefings and presentations on the above will be given to the Director and Team Manager on a daily bas
- SECTION J – STATISTICS
- There are no specific statistics related to this job.
- SECTION K – SHE RESPONSIBILITIES
- The jobholder must comply with all .CLIENTS safety directives and instructions.
- SECTION L – HARDEST PART OF THE JOB
- A great deal of the success the jobholder achieves will be dictated by the relationships established with customers and the ability to use initiative, engineering and management skills to satisfy CLIENTS requirements. Diplomacy, tact, flexibility and adaptability are required along with a flair for rapid and accurate appraisal of problems. The jobholder must always remain aware of the varied cultural and political nuances when dealing with customers from many nations.
- The jobholder is required to assist in the creation of original designs for engineering solutions that demand imaginative innovation and extensive
- The jobholder is required to be flexible to deal with a wide range of problems with rapidly changing priorities emanating from a number of different sources. The jobholder is required to act under his/her own initiative, developing a sound understanding of CLIENTS requirements, which are often not fully defined. The jobholder should have excellent organizational qualities to meet these challenges.
- SECTION M AREA AND TYPE OF FINANCIAL IMPACT
- Although not a budget holder, by providing advice on procurement and policy at a senior level the individual is responsible for ensuring the CLIENTS receives the most cost effective support and ‘ value for money’.
- The jobholder must be fully aware of the different Government to Government (Foreign Military Sales) and Direct Funding mechanisms for CLIENTS projects.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0038
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior