The role of a Graduate Engineer within EMPLOYER Middle East is to take the business opportunities presented and ensure that an Engineering approach has been adopted in their resolution.
An operator may ask, “how do I fix this?”, an engineer will ask, “how do I fix this and stop it happening again”.
They are to develop a breadth of engineering experiences across the portfolio of EMPLOYER Middle East projects in the foundations of Engineering and start to ascertain areas of interest in fields of Electrical Engineering. The Graduate Engineer will undertake the requisite training to obtain continued development and demonstrate enough applied experience to move in to an Engineer role.
PRIMARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
1. Apply Engineering Principles to any activity undertaken to address root cause issues or problems and document the outcome in processes for others to follow.
2. Adopt Engineering Lifecycle Management to all projects to de-risk the later phases of the lifecycle.
3. Document all tasks and learning outcomes in a Personal Development Plan.
4. Develop an understanding in the regulations that govern Aerospace Industry and help build a compliant business.
5. Deliver all outputs (written, oral, presented) to the best possible standard and all data is factually accurate and decisions are based on sound reasoning.
6. Continuously review business outputs and develop processes to support repeatability.
SECONDARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
1) Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by direct Supervisor
Job Working Condition Office work.
Working Days & Hours 48 hours per week, divided into daily hours as specified by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualification BEng/BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar.
Technical Qualifications NA.
Special Certifications NA.
Experience 10 years’ experience in Aerospace sector is desirable.
- Systems Engineering (1)
- Engineering Life Cycle Management (1)
- Configuration Management (1)
- Technical Report Writing (2).
- Safety Management (Engineering) (2)
- Problem Solving (Engineering) (2)
- Regulatory Compliance (2)
Core & Behavioral Competencies
- Business Perspective (1)
- Client Focus (1)
- Creativity and Innovation (1)
- Teamwork (2)
- Achievement Orientation (2)
- Analytical Thinking (3)
- Improving Business Processes (2)
- Initiative (1)
- Self-Awareness (3)
Language Competency English (Reading – Writing – Listening)
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0039
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior