The Quality Engineer assists and supports the Quality Director on assigned projects. He supervises the project quality inspection functions and activities in conformance with the company’s Quality Management System.
PRIMARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
1) Responsible for the strict adherence to company safety policies and programs through the communication and enforcement of the company’s Safety including the ability to independently stop work for a safety violation or suspected safety violation.
2) Perform primary quality assurance/quality control inspections required in conformance with the project contract drawings and specifications.
3) Perform quality oversight on subcontractors.
4) Attend all jobsite and prepare documentation for Quality Meetings.
5) Work closely with the Owner’s field representatives & inspectors on quality related matters.
6) Develop and implement corrective measures in cases of noncompliance.
7) Manage the compliance of the quality activities, internal and supply chain, through the application of system, product and process audits to support requirements of regularity compliant and/or customer requirements.
8) Review new and revised product documentation to ensure the accuracy of customer quality requirements and their impact to the product/business.
9) Supports Quality Action reporting metrics; data for tracking metrics, root cause and corrective action.
10) Participate in audits, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
11) Apply cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements.
12) Drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with engineering specifications.
13) Assists in development of root-cause analysis and corrective/ preventive actions are implemented to address non-conformances.
Job Working Condition Office work and field work.
Working Days & Hours 48 hours per week, divided into daily hours as specified by the management.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Computer proficient and the ability to adapt to new innovations and processes.
- Strong written, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage workload effectively including plan, coordinate, organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Functions effectively as part of a team.
Experience Ten year
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be determined upon selection.
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0040
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior