1. SECTION A – JOB PURPOSE
- Responsible to the Director of Aeronautical Engineering to provide day to day advice to CLIENTS Officers on matters pertaining to systems engineering for all CLIENTS aircraft and support equipment.
- Provides a primary point of contact for all CLIENTS systems engineering (mechanical, electrical, and/or engine)
- Enhance CLIENTS engineering authority capability with regards to aircraft systems
2. SECTION B – RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION
- Engineering Degree BEng (Hons) in Electrical, Mechanical, Electromechanical, Engine, Aeronautical / Systems Engineering.
- Master’s Degree or higher and Chartered Engineer status is
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of systems engineering, including design, development, integration and test of civil and/or military aircraft and equipment.
3. SECTION C – RECRUITMENT
- Experience in senior engineering management with a thorough knowledge of engineering authority processes, specifically the types of fighter, transport, rotatory, and/or unmanned aircraft
- A working knowledge of international regulation and policy for military and civil aviation as well as International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Must be able to develop and integrate concepts that involve requirements, design, prototyping, production, testing, training and logistics support in all phases of the weapon system life cycle, including all aspects of technical program that involve trade-off of performance, life-cycle cost, risk, producibility, supportability, testability and other engineering requirements in aircraft mechanical, electrical and engine
- Must be able to perform reviews of requirements and translates them into technical specifications of equipment, software, facilities, data and personnel; provide technical direction and guidance to lower level technical personnel as Experience will include technical involvement as applicable in one or more of the following: Research, design, development, production, testing, and performance of theoretical studies, analysis of system design, and recommendations to expand performance and enhance design of applicable system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English
- Strong leadership qualities with proven interpersonal and team working
- Computer literate and an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project).
- Knowledge of aviation quality systems, airworthiness, airframe engineering, aircraft control systems, aircraft avionic systems, design engineering, manufacturing, project/programme management, systems engineering, test engineering and aircraft systems
- A good all round awareness of CLIENTS processes and
- A good all round awareness of CLIENTS programmes, Suppliers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) Government to Government Standard Agencies, International Standards Agencies and academic/research
4. SECTION D – JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total Analyses are performed at all levels of total systems to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software
- Review and recommend CLIENTS authorizations of systems engineering modifications. Progress approval of improvement initiatives through external design organisations and technical authorities.
- Evaluate and perform cost benefit analysis of improvement
- Investigate aircraft systems related problems affecting fleet performance and devise innovative Monitor test programs and evaluate test data to identify problems and/or to verify performance.
- Participate in accident Evaluate and provide recommendations on major defect and aircraft incident reports.
- Perform studies and participate in research, development and implementation of programmes to improve safety, reliability and
- Develop system testing procedures and documentation to verify performance to specification Participate in the acceptance test of aircraft and equipment.
- Prepare staff correspondence to organisations internal and external to the
- Support CLIENTS officers at meetings and participate in design and programme management
5. SECTION E – WORK DIRECTION
- Work emanates from the Director of Aeronautical Engineering, through the designated Team Manager. As an advisor to the CLIENTS, the Director and the Team Manager approve tasks and continually monitor performance on a daily
6. SECTION F – DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- The jobholder provides independent advice directly to the CLIENTS without any consultation with his/her Line The jobholder is in constant daily contact with the CLIENTS at a senior level within HQ CLIENTS and at all the CLIENTS bases providing them with a recognisable point of contact for all CLIENTS systems engineering issues.
7. SECTION G – PLANNING/ORGANISING
- The jobholder is required to project manage engineering modification projects. Consequently, a large proportion of time will be spent proactively planning and organising resources within the CLIENTS to ensure tasks are completed to meet project timescales, which often are dependencies for other
- The jobholder must plan for the involvement of other agencies from within the CLIENTS and its’ associated Responsive to CLIENTS inputs and requirements, both immediate and long term is essential with the CLIENTS demanding the highest quality in all cases. The jobholder must rationalise all inputs and coordinate outputs to achieve maximum co-operation and support.
8. SECTION H – SUBORDINATES
- As an independent advisor to the CLIENTS the jobholder occupies a digital post, but will directly lead teams of engineers and
9. SECTION I – REPORT PREPARATION
- The jobholder will be required to produce engineering drawings, engineering reports, test plans and Time Compliance Technical Orders in detail from data which he will be responsible for defining and Verbal briefings and presentations on the above will be given to the Director and Team Manager on a daily basis.
10. SECTION J – STATISTICS
- The jobholder and directed by the CLIENTS on a variable number of There are no specific statistics related to this job.
11. SECTION K – SHE RESPONSIBILITIES
- The jobholder must comply with all CLIENTS safety directives and
12. SECTION L – HARDEST PART OF THE JOB
- A great deal of the success he achieves will be dictated by the relationships he establishes with customers and his ability to use his own initiative, engineering and management skills to satisfy CLIENTS Diplomacy, tact, flexibility and adaptability are required along with a flair for rapid and accurate appraisal of problems. The jobholder must always remain aware of the varied cultural and political nuances when dealing with customers from many nations.
- The jobholder is required to create original designs for engineering solutions that demand imaginative innovation and extensive
- The jobholder is required to be flexible to deal with a wide range of problems with rapidly changing priorities emanating from a number of different The jobholder is required to act under his/her own initiative, developing a sound understanding of CLIENTS requirements, which are often not fully defined. The jobholder must have excellent organisational qualities to meet these challenges.
13. SECTION M – AREA AND TYPE OF FINANCIAL IMPACT
- Although not a budget holder, by providing advice on procurement and policy at a senior level the individual is responsible for ensuring the CLIENTS receives the most cost effective support and ‘value for money’.
- The jobholder must be fully aware of the different Government to Government (Foreign Military Sales) and Direct Funding mechanisms for CLIENTS
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Open - To be determined
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0041
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior