Responsible to the manager of Quality control for the Inspection System. Responsible for inspecting, planning and laying out the details of inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the Repair Station in compliance with all applicable GACA/FAR’s and manufacturer’s specifications.
PRIMARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
1) Performs shakedown /preliminary /receival inspection on aircraft /engine, components, accessories and appliance to determine their state of preservation and detect any defect, malfunction or damage.
2) Performs in-process inspection on aircraft, engines and components undergoing repair, overhaul or alteration to ensure work are performed according to acceptable data and accepted quality standards and practices.
3) Performs final inspection on aircraft to determine aircraft completeness and that all documents has been signed and that known defects that would render the aircraft, engines and components un-airworthy.
4) Records all discrepancies, defects or malfunctions for corrective action based on approved reference.
5) Ensure that all tools and equipment used by maintenance have valid calibration dates and serviceable.
6) Sign or stamp all documents, forms and other paperwork after determining that work has been performed properly based on acceptable procedures or data.
7) Assist during regulatory or customer inspection visits at EMPLOYER. He shall also record all discrepancy or concerns noted.
8) Performs shakedown /preliminary / receival inspection on aircraft /engine, components, accessories and appliance to determine their state of preservation and detect any defect, malfunction or damage.
9) Performs in-process inspection on aircraft, engines and components undergoing repair, overhaul or alteration to ensure work are performed according to acceptable data and accepted quality standards and practices.
10) Performs final inspection on aircraft to determine aircraft completeness and that all documents have been signed and that known defects that would render the aircraft, engines and components un airworthy.
SECONDARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
1) Assist Project Manager with aircraft inspections for condition, quality and conformity with aviation and company standards
2) Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
3) Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
4) Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
5) Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
6) Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
7) Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
8) Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
9) Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
10) Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
11) Use company resources efficiently.
12) Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by direct Supervisor
Job Working Condition Hangar/ Office
Working Days & Hours 48 hours per week, divided into daily hours as specified by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualification A/P licensed
- Experience in Part 145 Establishment and Regulations.
- Skilled to Control & inspect all Maintenance activities.
- Fully aware of all Safety Hazards and Maintenance Manuals Warnings & Precautions.
- Aware of all Aircraft Structural Damages Measurements and Limitations.
- Trained on Parts Shipping & Receiving Procedures and Preservations.
- Able to Monitor and Inspect Ground Support Equipment.
- Aware of Repair Station & Quality Manuals contents, limitations and restrictions
- king air 350 qualified
Special Certifications ICAO recognized aircrafts maintenance licensed
Experience 10 years of total experience in maintenance and quality control
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0042
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior