To ensure that all Maintenance activities are conducted and accomplished in compliance with Airworthiness Regulations, Company Quality Procedures and Customer Expectations.
PRIMARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
1) Practice safe working methods to ensure safety of work.
2) Responsible for the working methods of all the Maintenance Staff to ensure that they maintain correct working ethics including housekeeping, record control and adherence to paperwork.
3) Ensure that the aircraft and its systems are operated in strict compliance as per the Aircraft manuals and company procedures and policies
4) Responsible to ensure that all maintenance tasks are complied with in accordance to the Authority(s) Regulations, and certified as per authorizations approved and granted by Company Quality System.
5) Oversee the orderly, timely and efficient planning of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities as per customer requirements
6) Ensure that all maintenance staff use the correct procedures for ordering spares and returning unserviceable items to ensure compliance with company policy and to provide all necessary technical assistance and decision making as requested.
7) The Maintenance Manager must ensure that all facilities within Maintenance are serviceable and operational.
8) Responsible for the accomplishment and compliance with all issues pertaining to the Authority
9) The Maintenance Manager must ensure that all staff is adequately trained to perform their jobs safely and correctly.
10) Report to the Authority and Customer Representative any occurrence of failure / malfunction or defect as required
SECONDARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES.
1) The Maintenance Manager must ensure that repetitive defects are kept to an absolute minimum. Furthermore, the MELs must be regularly monitored by the Maintenance Manager to ensure rapid closure of such MELs.
2) The Maintenance Manager is to ensure that the ‘Daily Status’ and ‘Change of Status’ are issued regularly and correctly as per the Statement of Work.
3) Responsible for reviewing all maintenance policies and procedures and oversees their implementation.
4) Manage and control the maintenance of company operated Helicopter through company facilities in accordance with the approved procedures.
5) The Maintenance Manager is to ensure that regular FOD walks are carried out around the aircraft to ensure safe operation of the aircraft out of the hangar and ramp.
6) The Maintenance Manager must ensure that aircraft cleaning standards are maintained at all times. This includes both internal and external appearance.
7) Maintain a working relationship with vendors, aircraft service centers, and the Authority + Customer Rep.
8) Evaluate and review company personnel policies, practices and procedures to develop and maintain high morale and cost-effective operation
9) Monitor maintenance organizations and departments’ activities performance to ensure their commitment to providing high quality service
10) In addition to the above responsibilities, the Maintenance Manager is obliged to perform or supervise tasks as directed by his management, to ensure the safe operation of the aircraft and its systems in compliance with the aircraft manuals. Local Authority’s regulations and company policies and procedures.
11) Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by direct Supervisor
Job Working Condition Hangar & Field
Working Days & Hours 48 hours per week, divided into daily hours as specified by the management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualification Diploma from an approved Academy of Airframe & Powerplant
Technical Qualifications Type-rated at least in three aircraft
Special Certifications Certificates in Human Factors & Hazardous Materials
Experience Minimum 10 years of experience from previous employers in the same field
- Mechanical Systems Knowledge (4)
- Critical Thinking (4)
- Safety Awareness (4)
- Test Equipment (4)
- Technical Data Utilization (3)
Core & Behavioral Competencies
- Business Perspective (2)
- Client Focus (2)
- Creativity and Innovation (3)
- Teamwork (4)
- Decision Making (3)
- Fostering Communication (3)
- Managing People (3).
- Ensuring Accountability (3)
- Exemplifying Integrity (Demonstrating Integrity) (3)
- Fostering Learning and Development (Mentoring and Coaching) (3)
- Inspiring Others (3).
Language Competency English (Reading – Writing – Listing)
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0043
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Manager