KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION:
Knowledge of the theory of flight air navigation, meteorology, and jet engines is mandatory; Bachelors Degree with appropriate courses in physical sciences, mathematics, administration, and management is mandatory.
Contractor Pilot must have minimum of 500 hours of helicopter and maintenance check flight time and meet CLIENTS SEFE standards. Must be knowledgeable of ICAO procedures and experienced. Proficiency is mandatory in operation of helicopter demonstrating knowledge of; flying regulations, instrument flying, tactical maneuvers for helicopter rescue and recovery technique, fire control techniques, search patterns and use of rescue equipment, and communication, and aircraft emergency procedures. Must have had flown helicopters of the type possessed by CLIENTS AB212 and 412EP within the last three (3) years. Pilot must be qualified to instruct the following.
- Aircraft systems refresher school.
- Aero medical evaluation rigging procedure.
- Engine running on / off load procedure.
- Combat off-load procedure.
- Preparation for Search and Rescue Missions.
- Maintenance test Flight (FCF).
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Pilots helicopter and serves as maintenance check flight (FCF), instructor and aircraft commander to accomplish logistical support, search and rescue, fire fighting and other assigned missions, directs operations and training of helicopter crews.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0045
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior