KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION:
Knowledge of principles of electricity, electronics, heating, pneumatics, hydraulics, gasoline, and internal combustion engines and small gas turbines that apply to support equipment; concepts and application of applicable technical publications, blueprints, diagrams, materiel and maintenance control procedures is mandatory.
Experience in performing or supervising functions, such as inspection, modification, repair or maintenance of support equipment is mandatory. Completion of a Basic Support Equipment Maintenance Course is mandatory. Should at least have five (5) years experience in his profession.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
ADVISES ON TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF REPAIR, MAINTENANCE AND MODIFICATION OF SUPPORT EQUIPMENT. Solves repair of maintenance problems by studying layout drawings, wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams and technical instructions. Determines proper maintenance and repair procedures to correct defective or malfunctioning equipment. Diagnosis recurring malfunctions and recommends corrective action by initiation of materiel deficiency reports, proper modifications or other prescribed means. Determines proper and suitable substitution of parts and components. Recommends revised policy or work methods to facilitate full training and use of personnel and equipment. Uses prescribed test sets to determine proper operation of equipment, interprets findings and makes corrective adjustments.
TROUBLESHOOTS, REPAIRS, OVERHAULS AND MODIFIES SUPPORT EQUIPMENT. Diagnoses unusual malfunctions, using visual and auditory sense, test equipment and applicable technical publications. Performs repair of equipment such as compressors, hydraulics, heaters and test stands. Test repairs or replaces components and accessories such as engine assemblies, induction systems, carburetors, fuel injectors, governors, air and oil cleaners, ignition point and harness, distributors, starters, generators, batteries, turbines, regulators and control panels. Check and adjusts tolerances of valves, bearings, cams, clutches, drive shafts and couplings. Operates and tests ground equipment for leakage, output, pressure, adjustment and freedom of operation. Troubleshoots, repairs, checks, adjusts, tests and operates exclusive of overhaul, small gas turbine engines.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0051
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior