KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Shall possess Knowledge of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical Principles that apply to Maintenance and Repair of Helicopter, and Interpretation of Wiring Diagrams, Blueprints and Applicable Technical Publication is mandatory.
Shall have at least Six (6) years experience on AB212 Helicopter Maintenance with at least Three (3) years experience in Intermediate Maintenance functions. Must have practical experience within the past Three (3) years. Must have A&P License.
DUTIES / RESPONISIBILITIES:
A. Advises on Repairing, Maintaining, Servicing and Inspecting Helicopter and Related Support Equipment.
- Determines maintenance requirements such as Parts, Tolerances, Fuel Leaks, Corrosion, Tire Wear, Skin Damage, Cracks and Performance of Helicopter Systems.
- Uses Wiring Diagrams, Blueprints and applicable Technical Orders to diagnose and solve maintenance problems to achieve proper operating efficiency of components such as Rotor Head, Landing Gear, Engines, Instruments, Rotor Blades, Transmissions (including Control and Rigging), Hydraulic, Heating System, Fuel System, Lubricating System, Cooling Induction System and Exhaust Systems.
- Determines repair procedures necessary to correct defective equipment.
- Determine and advises on maintenance policies and procedures for repair of Rotary Wing Aircraft and related support equipment.
- Diagnose Repeat / Recurring malfunctions and recommends corrective action.
- Initiates Material Deficiency Report and Proposes Modifications.
B. Inspect Helicopter and Equipment.
- Inspect Helicopter to determine operational status.
- Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective action.
- Inspect completed or in-progress work to ensure compliance with local policies and technical publications.
- Review aircraft record and maintenance forms to ensure completed documentation according to directives.
C. TRAINING OF CLIENTS PERSONNEL:
- assigns maintenance and repair functions to subordinates and establishes priorities for work accomplishment.
- Evaluates performance of Helicopter mechanics in terms of compliance with operational policies, preventive maintenance directives and technical orders.
- Conducts on-the-job training and ensures availability of equipment, tools, spare parts and technical data.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0052
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior