- Salary Offer Salary to be decided after conducting telephonic interview.
- Employer Location Saudi Arabia
- Total Years Experience Ten year
- Job Code GRN-006
- Name of the Program/Project C-130 AIRCRAFT Maintenance
- Nationality American, Pakistani, Filipino + other nationality may apply for on going requirements.
Job Duties and Tasks for: “Avionics Technician”
1) Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools and/or soldering irons.
2) Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools and soldering irons.
3) Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems, using hand tools and soldering irons.
4) Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and/or soldering irons.
5) Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
6) Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams.
7) Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, and voltmeters.
8) Assemble prototypes or models of circuits, instruments, and systems so that they can be used for testing.
9) Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
10) Fabricate parts and test aids as required.
11) Keep records of maintenance and repair work.
- Diploma in Avionic/Instruments from recognized training institute
- Experience not less than 10 year on C-130 Aircraft
- Maximum age limit: 55 year
Salary Benefit Package for the jobs:
- Base salary, this will be based on applicant’s number of year experience, to be decided after conducting an interview
- Annual vacation 30 day + 11 public holiday
- Working day 5 per day, if need to work additional hours shall be compensated.
- Working hours 8:30 as per Saudi labor
- Job location: Riyadh Region
- Yearly leave: 30 day
- Ramadan/Haj & National Day: 11 Yes
- Ticket o Ticket Allowance 1 annual
- Housing or housing allowance company provided
- Transportation from living place to work place and back company provided
- Medical company provided
- Mobilization cost: Medical in country for visa, visa processing, eticket from home country to KSA or any cost associated with the mobilization process, the company will pay.
- Contract status: Single
American/British/South African OR Western Applicants: Housing will be provided in secured compound, fully furnished, all utilities bills paid by the company except mobile.
Question & Answer to Add in your cover letter or in CV
1. Did you work on C-130 Aircraft & worked as an Avionics Technician?
2. Do you have ten year working experience on C-130 aircraft?
3. Do you have diploma or relevant certificate Avionics/Instrument Technician?
4. Do you hold valid passport, if not upon selection, how soon you can get?
5. How soon are you able to join upon selection?
6. If you worked in Government sector such as your Airforce, do you have No Objection Certificate? If not, you need to get and add in your CV or later when employer ask for more information, you need to add a copy of NOC.
7. How much total working experience on C-130 aircraft as an Avionics Technician?
- Current updated cv in word documents with all the contact details to be sent by email and same to be uploaded in our website OR when you are uploading cv and due to net or any other issue, then send your cv through email provided below:
- You need to add in cover letter stating that when selected how soon are you able to join.
- You need to state, you hold valid passport, if not, upon selection how soon you can get.
- Supporting documents, copies of degree, diploma and relevant training certificate + copies of employment records/experience certificates or a copy of appointment letter or appreciation letter will help as an evidence applicant worked for the organization.
Documents Presentation when asked: Please keep all your degree/diploma and relevant supporting documents ready we will ask you to provide when you are selected or when employer ask.