Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance and advice on a wide variety of helicopter maintenance, servicing and inspection actions and activities. Conducts analysis of and suggests solutions for problems associated with maintaining helicopter systems and related support equipment. Reviews and suggest changes to modification proposals, contracts and maintenance statements of work submitted by various contractors and foreign governments. Reviews updates and revises requirements for skill levels, manpower, facilities, training, technical data, tooling, equipment and spares required to support helicopters and helicopters systems. Coordinates the various aspects of and requirements for those logistics, contracting supply elements needed to assure the viable functioning of operational military helicopters. Monitors helicopter status on a daily basis and acts upon those problems and situations that may have a negative impact on operational ready rates. Participates in and prepares and presents briefing for staff meetings and initiates appropriate follow-up actions. Evaluates and makes recommendations on CLIENTS helicopter maintenance reporting requirements and systems. Drafts and prepares correspondence for signature. Reviews technical data for accuracy, applicability and technical content. Instructs and trains young CLIENTS officers and officer candidates in helicopter maintenance and maintenance related skills as required.
- Knowledge & Education A college degree with proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. A BS degree in engineering or other technical discipline is preferred. Helicopter flight operations experience is desirable.
- Experience Ten years of helicopter maintenance experience as maintenance technician and/or supervisor is mandatory. Maintenance staff experience at an Army or Air Force command headquarter is highly desirable. Production maintenance or engineering, experience with a major manufacture or overhaul facility may substitute for military experience. Strong written communication skills are mandatory.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 0
- Job Code GRN-0060
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior