KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION;
Shall posse’s knowledge of the principles of electricity, electronics, and mechanical as applied to helicopter systems. Use and interpretation of blueprints, wiring diagrams. Shall be a graduate of a military school or its equivalent. Must be proficient in the use of Technical Orders and Publications.
Shall have at least six (6) years experience in helicopter maintenance on AB205, AB212 and 412EP with at least three (3) years experience in intermediate maintenance functions. Must have practical experience within the past three (3) years.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES;
Determines and follow proper maintenance and repair procedures and requirements pertaining to parts substitution, clearances and tolerances and performance characteristics of pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Solves installation and maintenance problems by studying layout drawings, wiring diagrams, schematic and analyzing construction and operating repair procedures.
A diagnosis recurring malfunctions and recommends corrective action by initiation of Material Deficiency Reports or other appropriate means. Devises maintenance and operating procedures and recommends changes required to facilitate full utilization of personnel and equipment.
Diagnoses malfunctions, using applicable technical publications and test equipment, such as dial indicators, feeler gauges and micrometers. Reassembles component parts makes internal adjustments and inserts or removes shims to maintain close tolerance and fits of pump gears, bushings, and cams. Test equipment and pneumatic or hydraulic sub-assemblies of support equipment on test stand for leakage, output, pressure, adjustment, volume regulation and freedom of operation. Reviews training status to determine level of qualification of assigned personnel and any other duties assigned.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0064
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior