DUTIES AND RESPONSILITIES
- Serve as both Simulator and Flight Instructor as required by CLIENTS.
- Develop flight profiles to enhance quality of training for Search and Rescue (Day and Night).
- Raise instrument and NVG standards so that Bell 412 Crews can perform all weather, day and night.
- Develop Search and Rescue exercises to test B412 capabilities (Day and Night, All Weather Conditions).
- Provide classroom instruction in a wide variety of subject areas using state of the art audio/visual systems and electronic instructional media.
- Develop instructional courseware materials (student workbooks, electronic media, lesson guides, lesson tests, lecture notes, wall charts, and other training aids).
- Revise/update instructional materials as necessary.
- Primary duty will be as night, NVG Search and Rescue Instructor Pilot (Desert, Mountains, Sea)
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly qualified night vision goggle Expert IP.
- Highly qualified SAR instructor pilot (IP) all weather, Day and Night .
- Must be current and qualified in Bell 412 AS IP.
- Must be current NVG qualification in Bell 412 AS IP.
- Must be Certified flight instructor with instrument certification (CFI\I).
- FAA or military equivalent NVG certification AS PIC and instructor.
- USAF /USN/US Army experience as SAR IP, Simulator and Evaluator
- ACADEMIC INSTRUCTOR Course (AIC) GRADUATE
- Headquarter Level Staff Expert in Search and Rescue
- Current IP in CLIENTS version of Bell
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 0
- Job Code GRN-0066
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior