KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION:
Shall have knowledge of search (land and water), survival, escape, evasion, and evacuation procedures and techniques; environmental physiology; diving physics and diving environmental hazards; use and care of life support equipment and use and care of rescue equipment is mandatory. Knowledge of fire fighting procedure; care and use of fire suppression and crash entry equipment is mandatory for personnel assigned to rescue functions. Completion of an Airborne Fire Fighting Course is desirable. Completion of a Survival Course, instructor Training Course, and Management and OJT Trainer / Supervisor Course is mandatory.
Experience in performing functions such as locating and evacuating disaster victims; providing medical treatment; supporting recovery of hardware and personnel and conducting survival is mandatory. Must have at least five (5) years experience in his profession.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PENETRATES areas of incident; Determines methods of penetration. Penetrates areas of incidents by most practical expeditious means. Performs specialized aerial rescue activities.
Performs and instructs Survival, Escape, Evasion, and Evacuation Activities. Determines nature and extent of injuries and/or illness of survivors and renders emergency medical treatment. Establishes campsites. Protects survivors from environmental hazards by providing shelter, food, water, and other comforts. Determines physical capability of survivors to escape, evade, and/or evacuate. Instructs and leads survivors in escape and evasion to predetermined evacuation destination by improvising transportation equipment, utilizing available, or prepares recovery area; requests necessary survival equipment and supplies, Requests medical advice or assistance. Advises of local conditions and plans by radio or visual means. Conducts survival training.
Performs Aircrew Rescue Duties: Acts as jump master, drop master, hoist operator, or safetyman assigned aircraft and/or helicopter. Operates aerial recovery systems and attends to care and handling of survivors. Performs duties as fire fighter, operating fire suppression equipment.
Supervises Survival and Rescue Operations: Supervises Survival instructor personnel in the classroom and in the field. Obtains information on location of missing personnel and/or equipment; and determines search, rescue, recovery methods, procedures and equipment to be used.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0068
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior