- Salary Offer Salary to be decided after conducting telephonic interview
- Employer Location Saudi Arabia
- Total Years Experience Ten year
- Job Code GRN-007
- Name of the Program/Project C-130 AIRCRAFT Maintenance
- Nationality American, Pakistani, Filipino + other nationality may apply for on going requirements.
Job Duties and Tasks for: “Sheet Metal Worker”
1) Install assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, heating and air conditioning ducts, furnace casings, rain gutters, and down spouts, in supportive frameworks.
2) Select gauges and types of sheet metal or non-metallic material, according to product specifications.
3) Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets.
4) Fasten seams and joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds in order to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
5) Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, and drills.
6) Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
7) Finish parts, using hacksaws, and hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
8) Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary.
9) Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
10) Transport prefabricated parts to construction sites for assembly and installation.
11) Develop and lay out patterns that use materials most efficiently, using computerized metalworking equipment to experiment with different layouts.
12) Inspect individual parts, assemblies, and installations for conformance to specifications and building codes, using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, and micrometers.
13) Secure metal roof panels in place, then interlock and fasten grooved panel edges.
14) Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
15) Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, such as roofing panels, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
16) Maneuver completed units into position for installation, and anchor the units.
17) Convert blueprints into shop drawings to be followed in the construction and assembly of sheet metal products.
18) Fasten roof panel edges and machine-made molding to structures, nailing or welding pieces into place
- Diploma in Sheet Metal/Structures from recognized Training Institute
- Experience not less than 10 year on C-130 Aircraft
- Maximum age limit: 55 year
Question & Answer to Add in your cover letter or in CV
1. Did you work on C-130 Aircraft & worked as a Sheet Metal Technician/Structures?
2. Do you have ten year working experience on C-130 aircraft?
3. Do you have diploma or relevant certificate in Sheet Metal/Structures?
4. Do you hold valid passport, if not upon selection, how soon you can get?
5. How soon are you able to join upon selection?
6. If you worked in Government sector such as your Airforce, do you have No Objection Certificate? If not, you need to get and add in your CV or later when employer ask for more information, you need to add a copy of NOC.
7. How much total work experience on C-130 as a Sheet Metal Worker?
Salary Benefit Package for the jobs:
- Base salary, this will be based on applicant’s number of year experience, to be decided after conducting an interview.
- Annual vacation 30 day + 11 public holiday
- Working day 5 per day, if need to work additional hours shall be compensated.
- Working hours 8:30 as per Saudi labor
- Job location: Riyadh Region
- Yearly leave: 30 day
- Ramadan/Haj & National Day: 11 Yes
- Ticket o Ticket Allowance 1 annual
- Housing or housing allowance company provided
- Transportation from living place to work place and back company provided
- Medical company provided
- Mobilization cost: Medical in country for visa, visa processing, eticket from home country to KSA or any cost associated with the mobilization process, the company will pay.
- Contract status: Single
American/British/South African OR Western Applicants: Housing will be provided in secured compound, fully furnished, all utilities bills paid by the company except mobile.
- Current updated cv in word documents with all the contact details to be sent by email and same to be uploaded in our website OR when you are uploading cv and due to net or any other issue, then send your cv through email provided below:
- You need to add in cover letter stating that when selected how soon are you able to join.
- You need to state, you hold valid passport, if not, upon selection how soon you can get.
- Supporting documents, copies of degree, diploma and relevant training certificate + copies of employment records/experience certificates or a copy of appointment letter or appreciation letter will help as an evidence applicant worked for the organization.
Documents Presentation when asked: Please keep all your degree/diploma and relevant supporting documents ready we will ask you to provide when you are selected or when employer ask.