JOB TITLE – SUPPLY ADVISOR / MANAGER
Associate’s degree or its equivalent is mandatory. Graduates of advanced Logistics/Supply Courses is desirable. A thorough background knowledge of the techniques of logistics planning and programming in functional areas of supply, transportation and procurement, statistical methods and procedures, function pertaining to logistics support and system management and fiscal management techniques. Experience in military supply operations, organization and training is mandatory.
10 years experience in all areas of logistics of which 10 years will have been in a managerial capacity. His experience will have been related to aircraft support in a military environment. He will have experience similar to USAF technical specialty 6424, or 64500.
Duties and Responsibilities
(a) Advising on the development of logistics support concepts and systems, with guidance on their implementation and coordinates of resource costs and availability.
(b) Identifying major trends and potential problems and recommending action to control and improve logistics support.
(c) Translating program requirements and specifications into logistics support requirements.
(d) Providing guidance on the computation of forward requirements including repair cycle authorization.
(e) Coordinating logistics plans and programs with supply, maintenance, transportation, procurement and other activities in support of assigned missions.
(f) Assisting in the management and control of depot level repair, maintenance, modification, overhaul and test of weapons systems.
(g) Advising on budgetary management.
(h) Advising on the implications of introducing data processing techniques at executive levels of supply.
(i) Advising and assisting in the development and implementation of supply OJT Training.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0073
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior