Job title: MATERIAL REPRESENTATIVE (STORAGE)
Knowledge of property accountability; method of storing, receiving, packaging, issuing and shipping or transfer of property; techniques of handling classified flammables, explosives and ground and industrial safety techniques, is mandatory. Completion of a secondary education is desirable. Completion of a basic material facilities course is mandatory.
2 years experience in material facilities duties is mandatory. This experience should include arrangement of storage locations; issue and receipt of stores; operation of handling equipment and tagging, labeling and marking supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
(a) Receives, unloads and segregates property.
(b) Stores property, including classified equipment, flammable stores and hazardous supplies.
(c) Issues, delivers and transfers property.
(d) Inspects and identifies property.
(e) Inventories property.
(f) Accomplishes reports, surveys and other required documentation.
(g) Performs other logistic duties, as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer To be decided later on
- Employer Location Will be determined later on
- Total Years Experience 2
- Job Code GRN-0075
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior