Job title: MATERIAL SUPERVISOR / ANALYST (STORES)
He shall have a knowledge of automated and manual supply accounting systems; mathematics; policies and procedures concerning accountability and responsibility; techniques of requirement computation; storage practices and operation techniques in the functional areas of supply, maintenance, transportation and procurement.
5 years practical supply experience of which 2 will have been in a supervisory capacity. His experience will have been in a military or equivalent civilian industry environment related to aircraft support. He will have experience similar to a USAF technical specialty 64599 or 64X70. Experience in supervising functions such as computing stock control levels, receiving, storing and issuing property and maintaining supply management accounts is mandatory. Experience in supervising and undertaking on-the-job training of supply personnel is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to providing an explanation of supply documentation and procedures, he may be required to perform administrative and supervisory functions to enable the successful accomplishment of the functional task. He may be required to assist in any of the following:
(a) Planning and analyzing operational data and reports to ascertain the degree of conformity with established policies, standards and procedural directives.
(b) Evaluating assigned functions and correcting errors in procedural methods.
(c) Planning manpower allocation and thereafter undertaking periodic reviews to determine the necessity for change in work assignments or performance standards, additional facilities or other remedial action.
(d) Undertaking authorization and utilization surveys of suppliers and equipment.
(e) Evaluating facilities to ensure adequate storage and safeguarding of property including inspection, classification, packaging and preservation actions.
(f) Analyzing logistical data and computing stock control levels, while ensuring consideration of all applicable factors.
(g) Planning, directing and conducting job proficiency training of personnel in the techniques, policies and procedures employed in manual and automated supply inventory control systems.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location To be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0076
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior