Job title – C-130 TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Thorough knowledge of aircraft maintenance and training are essential. The Technical Director – Job Location must have completed a Maintenance Officer System Training Course or equivalent, aircraft maintenance basic course and specialty courses. Training in C-130 aircraft maintenance programs is a plus. Completion of an associate degree or higher is mandatory.
Over fifteen years of management experience is mandatory. Ten years expertise as a contractor with base-level management experience is mandatory. Strong communication skills, both oral and written, are essential.
Under the general direction and guidance of the Program Manager, the Job Location Technical Director is responsible for all Contractor activities concerning the CLIENTS C-130 Program – Job Location. These responsibilities include compliance with contract requirements and Company policies.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities
Establish and maintain program policies in keeping with Company Directives and CLIENTS Instructions set forth for the accomplishment of the mission assigned to Air Base, Job Location.
Develop specific program objectives and participate in long-range objectives with the CLIENTS and Company.
Develop controls and procedures to ensure all Company functions and activities are accomplished.
Resolve all base-level differences between Company and CLIENTS. Ensure that the Program Manager is aware of items judged serious in nature.
Actively organize and encourage social functions between Company and CLIENTS counterparts in order to create and maintain a more cordial working relationship.
Participate in American and Western community activities which enhance the Company position in Job Location. Maintain liaison with appropriate sections of the U.S. Consulate.
Administer financial operations, contract administration and procurement.
Ensure compliance with Company Directives and CLIENTS Instructions regarding Company personnel. Ensure personnel are qualified professionally as well as physically.
Administer classroom and on-the-job training programs for CLIENTS Officers and Airmen to bring them to CLIENTS self-sufficient levels of proficiency.
Monitor the support services functions to ensure that the C-130 Program – Job Location requirements are met with respect to housing, furnishings, maintenance, messing and recreation facilities. Coordinate with the Program Manager to resolve problem areas.
Administer the maintenance, supply, transportation, training and associated support functions to assure full compliance with the contract instructions.
In conjunction with the CLIENTS and in compliance with their directives, provide technical and language training which results in accomplishing the goals set forth in the contract and/or otherwise agreed on between Company and the Customer.
Consult on unusual, difficult or urgent Company personnel matters involving selection, discipline, morale and welfare or other controversial personnel issues. Direct pertinent Human Resource subjects.
Provide a weekly report to the Program Manager for the Job Location activities.
Respond to such other assignments as may be directed by the Program Manager.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 15
- Job Code GRN-0080
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior