Job title: Air Transportation Specialist
Knowledge of types, capacities and configuration of C-130 aircraft; airdrop techniques; weight and balance factors; arithmetic devices; in-flight emergency procedures and emergency equipment; use of aircraft communication equipment, oxygen equipment, loading charts and technical orders; cargo restraint techniques and clearance requirements; and aircraft/training forms is mandatory. Graduate of an accredited loadmaster course is mandatory. Knowledge of training techniques; instructional methodology, learning processes, training curriculum and training evaluations is preferred. Additional knowledge of mobility operations and load planning is preferred.
Shall have six (6) years experience as a loadmaster and not less than three (3) years experience as an air transportation supervisor. Shall have had practical experience within the past three years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Aerial Port Air Transportation Officer as a member of his staff. Functions as an Air Transportation Specialist.
- Inspects air freight for shipment; completes all related air freight documentation; loads/off-loads aircraft. Assists the Air Transportation Instructor in developing programs of instruction, lesson plans and training materials. Conducts training courses, OJT and qualification training under the supervision of the Air Transportation Instructor. Maintains the Air Transportation Terminal records; completes and submits all air freight related forms or documents, and evaluates air freight operations.
- Performs other duties as required by the Aerial Port Air Transportation Officer.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0086
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior