Job title – Air Traffic Controller
Knowledge of airfield management; air traffic control (ATC) supervision; air traffic control operations and procedures; air traffic control systems; air and ground safety; and ATC communications systems is mandatory. Knowledge of flight characteristics of aircraft, use of aeronautical charts and maps, navigational aids, limitations of ATC radar and meteorology is required. Knowledge of training techniques, instructional methodology, learning processes, training curriculum, and training evaluations is preferred. Graduate of Air Traffic Control School and Terminal Instrument Procedures School is mandatory. Graduate of accredited instructor course is preferred. Additional knowledge in field radio maintenance would be preferred.
Shall have had six (6) years experience as an Air Traffic Controller and not less than three (3) years experience as an Air Traffic Control supervisor or instructor. Shall have had practical experience within the last three (3) years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Navigation and Maps Officer as a member of his staff and functions as an air traffic controller. Acts as technical advisor to the Base Operations Commander and his staff officers.
- Determines air traffic control training requirements, develops air traffic control plans, educational, informational and promotional materials; and conducts air traffic control training courses and OJT training. Maintains training records, completes and submits all training-related forms or documents, and evaluates air traffic control training.
- Maintains aeronautical charts and maps. Inspects and evaluates base air traffic control operations and activities.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0087
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior