Job title – Aerial Port Manager/Advisor
Knowledge of Base Operations/Aerial Port management to include Air Traffic Control, Meteorology, Disaster Preparedness, Air Freight Terminal, Passenger Terminal, Tactical Delivery Terminal, Mobility Operations, and Training activities. Must possess knowledge of training techniques; instructional methodology, learning processes, training curriculum and training evaluations. Knowledge of types, capacities and configuration of C-130 aircraft; airdrop techniques; cargo restraint techniques and clearance requirements; and aircraft forms is mandatory. Knowledge of inspection procedures, before and after loading inspections, pack-in-progress inspections, final inspections and maintenance inspections is mandatory. Additional knowledge of mobility operations and load planning is preferred. Graduate of senior management (officer or NCO) course is mandatory. Graduate of accredited loadmaster course and instructor course is preferred. Graduate of Parachute Packing, Maintenance and Air Delivery Course and Joint Army/Air Force Airdrop Load Inspector Certification Course preferred.
Shall have had six (6) years experience in Base Operations and Aerial Port operations and not less than three (3) years experience at Base Operations/Aerial Port management level. Experience in CLIENTS supply procedures, CLIENTS training procedures, ground and air safety, MHE maintenance and assault zone operations is preferred.
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages plans and supervises contractor personnel in Base Operations and Aerial Port training and operational activities. Oversees the daily contractor operations in the Base Operations and Aerial Port sections.
- Directly responsible to the Base Operations Commander for Base Operations and Aerial Port Mobility Operations and Dispersed Aircraft Parking Plan operations.
- Performs other related Base Operations and Aerial Port duties as directed by the Base Operations Commander.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0091
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior