Job title –DISASTER PREPAREDNESS/N.B.C. INSTRUCTOR
Knowledge of disaster preparedness operations; nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) warfare; and disaster preparedness equipment. Graduate of disaster preparedness school. Graduate of an accredited instructor/teacher course is mandatory. Must possess knowledge of training techniques; instructor methodology, learning processes, training curriculum and training evaluations; and disaster preparedness operations and plans.
Shall have had six (6) years experience as a disaster preparedness/NBC supervisor and not less than three (3) years experience as a disaster preparedness/NBC instructor. Shall have had practical experience within the last three (3) years.
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Base Disaster Preparedness/NBC Officer as a member of his staff and functions as a Disaster Preparedness/NBC Instructor. Acts as technical advisor to Disaster Preparedness Officers at all levels of command.
- Determines base disaster preparedness/NBC requirements, develops disaster preparedness operations and plans, develops disaster preparedness/NBC educational, informational and promotional materials; and conducts disaster preparedness/NBC training courses and OJT training. Maintains training records; completes and submits all training related forms or documents, and evaluates disaster preparedness/NBC training.
- Inspects and evaluates base disaster preparedness/NBC operations and activities.
- Performs other related duties.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0093
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior