GRN-0103 – Production Cameraman
Knowledge of Audiovisual and broadcast equipment operation, presentation and camera techniques; knowledge in operation of broadcast type camera equipment and special effects units; knowledge in video and audio editing. Maintenance in broadcast equipment is desirable. A degree in Electronics Technology is required.
Must have five (5) years experience in video and audio production field and not less than three (3) years camera work. An additional two (2) years experience in editing techniques would be an advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to Training Wing Commander/Graphics Manager/OIC, Systems Branch.
- Performs such functions as media center support, including visual aids presentation and video and audio production.
- Accomplish aerial and ground camera assignment.
- Operates and performs operator maintenance on video cameras.
- Prepare lighting functions for video production in and out of the studio.
- Handles audio recording and dubbing.
- Prepares and produces mixed sync sound track with such elements as narration, music and sound effects.
- Responsible for handling and maintaining camera and lighting accessories.
- Performs maintenance and any other duties as required by the CLIENTS.
- Plans and develops OJT in accordance with CLIENTSM 105-8 and 105-27 as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 6
- Job Code GRN-0103
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior