Must be a graduate Aeronautical Engineer from an accredited program with a working knowledge of aircraft parts design. Must have an understanding and workable knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and thermal installations and assessment procedures used for aircraft evaluation. Must have a thorough understanding of the methods for substantiating integrity of repaired aircraft structure.
Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in aircraft structure with two
(2) years at supervisory (middle level) management. At least two (2) years of C-130 maintenance repair experience is desired. Experience and/or training in systems engineering and engineering modifications is desired.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The scope of work for the structural engineer will include but not be limited to the following:
- Initiating design actions for defining repair schemes and identifying tools/ equipment to repair aircraft/equipment.
- Performing stress analysis to substantiate integrity of repaired structure.
- Designing AGE equipment for local manufacture such as transport dollies, stands, racks, etc.
- Assessing aircraft damage and preparing technical evaluation in case of aircraft accident.
- Assisting and training the CLIENTS staff in the operation of the aircraft damage recovery and engineering program.
- Designing and supervising engineering modifications.
- Performing evaluations and studies supporting systems engineering.
- Gives immediate verbal decisions followed by formal written decisions.
- Reports to the Contractor Program Director on administrative matters and to the Aeronautical Engineering Squadron Commander on technical matters
- Flys on military aircraft as required and performs temporary duty away from Clients Location.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Aeronautical Engineering Squadron Commander.
Must display the following personal qualities:
- Project an image of confidence and professionalism.
- Be able to work independently or with others.
- Be flexible on desires, but absolutely firm on necessities.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 8
- Job Code GRN-0105
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior