Graduation from a military basic aircraft maintenance course, C-130 flight engineer training course, and aircrew instructor training course are mandatory. Must possess instructor-level knowledge in the following areas: electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic principles as they apply to aircraft operations; C-130 aircraft systems operation and procedures; pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight procedures; emergency equipment and in-flight emergency procedures; C-130 tactical airland and airdrop operations or KC-130 air refueling; training techniques, and the use of audio-visual training aids and training systems. Knowledge of curriculum development, and IBM-compatible computer operations are desirable.
Shall have a minimum of 5,000 hours of flying time as a flight engineer, 3,000 of which must be in various models of the C-130 aircraft, and 2,000 hours of experience as an instructor flight engineer. Must have a minimum of five (5) years of management experience in flight operations environments. Must have had practical operating experience in the C-130 aircraft or simulator within the past two (2) years. Six months experience with the CLIENTS C-130 program is desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports operationally to the CLIENTS flying unit commander. Reports administratively to the contractor Chief Pilot/Flight Operations Manger.
- Performs aircrew duties as instructor or basic C-130 flight engineer in accordance with CLIENTS regulations.
- Performs as a classroom, simulator, and flight instructor in initial, upgrade, continuation, and OJT training.
- Supervises contractor flight engineer personnel to ensure compliance with contract and customer requirements. Evaluates employee performance; provides counseling or administrative action, in consultation with the department manager, when required.
- Accomplishes or supervises the accomplishment of all pre-mission, in-flight, and post-mission requirements including aircraft servicing, aircraft inspections, performance data computations, and the operation and monitoring of aircraft systems. May be required to perform minor unscheduled maintenance at enroute stops.
- Develops and administers instructional programs, examinations, manuals, regulations, plans, and other pertinent materials. Analyzes and evaluates aircrew training programs and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with safety and flying regulations and that all required documentation is properly accomplished.
- Performs other operational, training, and management related tasks as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0107
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior