Broad knowledge of installation, troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, and modifying audiovisual and broadcast systems. Knowledge of maintenance and calibration of test/systems equipment, and analysis of associated equipment is mandatory. Knowledge in using layout drawings, schematics, and pictorial diagrams to troubleshoot and solve system maintenance problems is mandatory. Should be knowledgeable of the use and organizational repair of still cameras, projectors, audio tape recorders, electronic flash units; video systems in production activities; editorial and sound functions; camera, lighting, and related equipment; plans and scripts required for production. Knowledge of the SONY Lab equipments is desirable. A BS degree in Electronics field is highly desirable.
Should have five (5) years experience in the video and audio maintenance field to include hands-on technical experience in broadcast or computerized audiovisual equipment. Must have worked in these areas within the last three (3) years. At least two (2) of these years must be at the supervisory level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports functionally to the Graphics OIC and administratively to the Graphics Manager as an Audio Visual Supervisor and functions within the audiovisual center under direct supervision of the CLIENTS.
- Supervises such functions as audiovisual center support, including visual aids presentation, and audiovisual production.
- Monitors, inspects, and assists in the maintenance of broadcast materials and equipment. Consolidates equipment and materials requirements and submits orders as directed.
- Supervises and performs operator maintenance and any other job related duty required by the CLIENTS.
- Plans and develops OJT in accordance with CLIENTS directives.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0113
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior