Must be a technical or engineering graduate or equivalent profession. Knowledge in computer operation (word processing, spreadsheet or database). Knowledge in repair and troubleshooting of photocopier in terms of electronics and mechanical aspect.
Must have (5) to (7) years thorough working experience as photocopier technician dealing with all brand of photocopier like: RICOH, MITA, KONICA, CANON, TOSHIBA, XEROX, SHARP, and SELEX machines. Experience in repairing and troubleshooting of full color copier, especially RICOH and CANON machines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up and improve current office procedures which is relevant to service department, for more effective and efficient section.
- Assess incoming customer’s machine, categorize work, and assign job order.
- Responsible for refurbishing, reconditioning, or rebuilding within cost target.
- Maintain accurate history log of each machine.
- Maintain accurate records of parts used and labor hours expended on machine being worked on.
- Responsible for introducing modification, which would further improve machine performance.
- Coordinate with the procurement staff on matters, concerning requirement of workshop in terms of parts and consumables.
- Inspect the quality of incoming parts or materials that are locally purchased or fabricated.
- Responsible for all other technician’s duties and reporting system within the framework of the workshop team.
- Render monthly periodic maintenance or routine visit to the machine.
- Do other assigned tasks by the workshop supervisor in relation to the job.
- Extend technical support to other sections as required by the CLIENTS.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 7
- Job Code GRN-0116
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior