GRN-0120 – Aerospace Ground Equipment Branch Supervisor
Must possess detailed knowledge of the operation of all sections that comprise the Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) Branch. Must be knowledgeable in the maintenance, repair, overhaul, and modification of assigned equipment associated with C-130 aircraft support. Must possess skills equivalent to a 9-level technician and be knowledgeable of administrative procedures and directives pertaining to ground equipment support for aircraft maintenance operations. Must be skilled in the research, preparation, construction, and grammar required for submission of written reports. Must possess the ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in the English language.
Minimum of ten (10) years recent experience maintaining powered AGE in support of aircraft operations is mandatory. At least two (2) years at the supervisory level is preferred. Minimum of four (4) years maintaining powered AGE used in support of C-130 operations is mandatory. Must have worked in a powered AGE capacity at least 24 of the last 36 months immediately preceding employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the IM Manager as an AGE Branch Supervisor.
- Provides direction, guidance and mission orientation for successful job completion to all Customer and Contractor personnel in the AGE Branch.
- Establishes and control the work activity of assigned personnel and ensures availability of required technical data, test equipment and tools required for effective work accomplishment.
- Evaluates facilities, equipment, procedures and operating policies for safety, efficiency and professionalism.
- Reviews qualifications of newly assigned employees and Customer trainees for proper orientation, training and skill development.
- Responsible for OJT of assigned Customer trainees, including counterpart training.
- Develops departmental objectives and implements a system for tracking and reporting work and training accomplishments.
- Performs other related duties
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be determined later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0120
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior