GRN-0121 – Aircraft Electrician C130
Knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical principles that apply to aircraft and associated ground equipment electrical systems, and use of blueprints, diagrams and technical publications relating to electrical systems operations is mandatory. Must be able to troubleshoot aircraft electrical systems, diagnose malfunctions, repair/overhaul system components and perform necessary component replacement unassisted. Completion of basic aircraft electrical system maintenance course is mandatory. Courses in basic electronics and mathematics is desirable. Must have working knowledge of aircraft maintenance forms, records and reports to meet the job standards prescribed by the CLIENTS. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and distinctly. Completion of high school or equivalent is mandatory. Must be qualified and capable of providing necessary job training to the Customer.
Minimum of five (5) years experience in the Aircraft Electrical Systems career field is mandatory. At lease three (3) years of this experience must be on C-130E/H series aircraft. Must be experienced in such functions as maintenance and repair of aircraft electrical and electronic systems and components.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Electrical Systems Shop Chief as an Aircraft Electrician.
- Diagnoses malfunctions using available technical data and test equipment.
- Performs repairs on all electrical circuits that comprise the electrical system on the C-130 aircraft.
- Adjusts, aligns and calibrates electrical systems to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Fabricates wiring assemblies for replacement of damaged cabling and harnesses.
- Performs required modifications and in-shop repair/overhaul of aircraft electrical components.
- Responsible for conducting Customer training, to include OJT, and maintenance of training records for the Electrical Systems Shop.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0121
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior