Knowledge of aircraft fuel systems operation and internal fuel tank hardware such as interconnects, lines, valves, gauges, pumps and other attachments, sealing material characteristics and rubber products associated with fuel cell maintenance is mandatory. Must be able to troubleshoot fuel systems, diagnose malfunctions, affect necessary repairs, and perform in-shop repair of C-130 auxiliary bladder cells. Completion of basic aircraft fuel systems maintenance course is mandatory. Must have working knowledge of aircraft maintenance forms, records and reports to meet the job standards prescribed by the CLIENTS. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and distinctly. Completion of high school or equivalent is mandatory. Must be qualified and capable of providing necessary job training to the Customer.
Minimum of five (5) years experience in the Aircraft Fuel Systems maintenance career field is mandatory. At least two (2) years experience on C-130E/H series or KC-130 aircraft is preferred. Must have experience in the operation, installation and repair/ overhaul of aircraft fuel systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Fuel Systems Shop Chief as a Fuel Systems Technician.
- Inspects fuel systems and diagnoses malfunctions on such systems as integrally sealed tanks, fuselages, fuel cells and external tanks.
- Locates fuel leaks by visual inspection or by removing closure panels and tracing leaks using standard leak detection procedures.
- Disassembles, reassembles, repairs, replaces/installs components such as manifolds, interconnects, valves, pumps, and attachments.
- Removes, repairs and replaces bladder cells.
- Repairs integral tanks and conducts tests on installed or repaired equipment.
- Responsible for conducting Customer training, to include OJT, and maintenance of training records for the Fuel Systems Shop.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0126
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior