Knowledge of metal parts repair and fabrication processes; composition and characteristics of metals and machinable materials; mechanical drawings; use of precision measurement tools; metal processing machines, tools, and machinist charts and tables; and shop safet codes and practices is mandatory. Knowledge of methods and procedures for machinist, of maintenance and supply publications, and techniques of tool and die design is mandatory. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and distinctly. Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance forms, records and reports is required to meet job standards prescribed by the CLIENTS. Must be qualified and capable of providing necessary job training to the Customer. Completion of high school or equivalent is mandatory.
Minimum of five (5) years experience in functions such as boring, milling, shaping, turning, or grinding metals to fine tolerances is mandatory. Experience must include using precision measuring devices such as micrometers, verinier calipers, or dial test indicators is also mandatory. Must have performed as a Machinist at least 24 of the last 36 months immediately preceding employment. Machining experience in support of aircraft operations is desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Structural Repair Superintendent as an Aircraft Machinist.
- Analyzes blueprints, sketches and specifications to determine layout operations and set-up for machining operations.
- Manufactures and reworks machined parts using standard lathes, mills and related equipment. Measures broken or worn parts using calipers, gauges and micrometers. Draws working sketches, consults shop drawings, selects materials, determines machine and handtools required, and plans sequence of operations.
- Assembles and fits machine parts. Performs assembly of machinings, castings and forgings.
- Maintains hand and machine tools. Performs required adjustments, sharpening, and tooling maintenance.
- Conducts Customer training, to include OJT, and maintains training records.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0128
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior