Job title – Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) Technician
Knowledge of standard non-destructive inspection techniques and procedures applicable to aircraft maintenance. Must be thoroughly familiar with eddy current, magnetic particle, ultrasonic, dye penetrant, X-ray and visual inspection methods. Completion of an approved Non-Destructive Inspection course is mandatory. Must have a working knowledge of aircraft maintenance forms, records and reports to meet the job standards prescribed by the CLIENTS. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and distinctly. Completion of high school or equivalent is mandatory. Must be qualified and capable of providing necessary job training to the Customer.
Minimum of five (5) years recent aircraft non-destructive experience is mandatory. Must have worked on the C-130 aircraft at least 24 of the last 36 months immediately preceding employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the NDI Shop Chief as an NDI Technician.
- Performs non-destructive inspection on C-130 components and assemblies.
- Sets up and operates portable and stationary non-destructive inspection equipment.
- Interprets inspection results.
- Performs routine maintenance on assigned test equipment.
- In the performance of assigned work, uses assigned X-ray, magnetic particle, and ultrasonic equipment. Utilizes radiographic, ultrasonic, eddy current, magnetic particle, dye penetrant and visual inspection methods.
- Plans sequence of operations and document all work performed.
- Conducts Customer training, to include OJT, and maintenance of training records for the NDI Shop.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0133
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior