Job title – Propulsion Supervisor C130
Knowledge of procedures involved with the inspection, removal, disassembly, testing servicing, troubleshooting, modification, repair and replacement of modular components and related systems for GTC/APU, T56/D22A engines, and 56H60-117 Hamilton Standard propellers is mandatory. Must have the requisite knowledge regarding teardown and reconditioning of T56 QEC Kits, modular replacement of engine compressors and turbines, build-up of T56/D22A engines, and overhaul/build-up of propellers. Completion of a T56 Engine Basic Engine or Propeller technical school is mandatory. Must be capable of supervising operations and personnel associated with engine and propeller maintenance. Must be skilled in the research, preparation, construction, and grammar required for submission of written reports. Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English language.
Minimum of eight (8) years recent experience on T56 engines, GTC/APU used in support of the C-130 aircraft, and 54H60 propellers is mandatory. Must be at least a 7-level technician and have worked on T56 engine or 54H60 propeller at 12 of the last 36 months immediately preceding employment. Experience in directing functions such as inspection, repair, testing, and modifications of aircraft engines or propellers is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the IM Manager as a Propulsion Supervisor.
- Provides direction, guidance and mission orientation for successful job completion to all Customer and Contractor personnel in the Propulsion Branch.
- Establishes and controls the work activity of assigned personnel and ensures availability of required technical data, test equipment and tools required for effective work accomplishment.
- Evaluates facilities, equipment, procedures and operating policies for safety, efficiency and professionalism.
- Reviews qualifications of newly assigned employees and Customer trainees for proper orientation, training and skill development.
- Responsible for OJT of assigned Customer trainees, including counterpart training.
- Develops departmental objectives and implements a system for tracking and reporting work and training accomplishments.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 8
- Job Code GRN-0135
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior