Job title – Repair & Reclamation (R&R) Technician – APG
Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical principles that apply to aircraft maintenance is mandatory. Must have a broad background in C-130 systems operations and be proficient in inspecting and maintaining aircraft flight control and landing gear systems. Completion of a basic C-130 Aircraft General technical course is mandatory. Must have working knowledge of aircraft maintenance forms, records and reports to meet the job standards prescribed by the CLIENTS. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and distinctly. Completion of high school or equivalent is mandatory. Must be qualified and capable of providing necessary job training to the Customer.
Minimum of five (5) years experience on the C-130 aircraft is mandatory. Must have at least three (3) years experience in a C-130 Repair and Reclamation facility performing inspection and repair of aircraft flight control and landing gear systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the R&R Shop Chief as an R&R Technician.
- Maintains flight controls, landing gears, doors, and performs associated structural or component maintenance beyond the capability of other activities.
- Inspects, removes, repairs and installs/replaces aircraft flight controls and landing gear components.
- Accomplishes aircrew debriefing on in-flight malfunctions involving flight controls, landing gears, and hard landings.
- Performs system rig and alignment checks on flight controls and landing gears.
- Removes/replaces and rigs engine throttle and condition cables.
- Performs Crash and Recovery duties to include maintaining equipment, responding to emergency situations, and recovering disabled aircraft.
- Responsible for conducting Customer training, to include OJT, and maintenance of training records for the Repair and Reclamation Shop.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0136
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior