Job title – Structural Repair Technician
Knowledge of airframe construction, structural metals, and extended sections; fabrication and repair of aircraft structures; mechanical forces, stresses, and strains applicable to aircraft structure is mandatory. Must be knowledgeable of repair of bonded surfaces; concepts and application of Maintenance Management and Supply procedures. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend and write English clearly and distinctly. Completion of high school or equivalent is mandatory. Courses in metal fabrication and structural repair are also mandatory. Must be qualified and capable of providing necessary job training to the Customer.
Minimum of five (5) years recent experience as an Airframe Structural Repair Technician is mandatory. Included in the above is two (2) years experience in C-130 aircraft structural repair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Structural Repair Shop Chief as a Structural Repair Technician.
- Prepares aircraft sheet metal layouts and design templates. Works from drawings, identical parts, or from brief statements of general requirements. Performs necessary preparations for forming operations.
- Performs aircraft sheet metal forming operations and designs forming dies. Performs machine set-up and determines need for repair or modification of dies.
- Fabricates and repairs assets associated with standard aircraft structural repair operations, including panels, skins, bonded surfaces, flexible control cables, and metal tubing.
- Inspects completed work for accuracy and quality of workmanship.
- Responsible for conducting Customer training, to include OJT, and maintenance of training records for the Structural Repair Shop.
- Performs other related duties as provided.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0140
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian