Thorough knowledge of principles of electric arc, heli-arc and gas welding of various metals and alloys used in the aircraft industry is mandatory. Must have detailed knowledge of welding procedures relating to parts subject to high stress, and assemblies which are machined to exact tolerances. Must be a certified welder. Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance forms, records and reports is required to meet job standards prescribed by the CLIENTS. Must be qualified and capable of providing necessary job training to the Customer.
Three (3) years recent welding experience is mandatory. Must have worked as a welder at least 24 of the last 36 months immediately preceding employment. Aircraft welding experience is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Structural Repair Superintendent as an Aircraft Welder.
- Analyzes blueprints, sketches and specifications to determine layout operations and set-up for welding.
- Work with ferrous and non-ferrous metals and their alloys, including stainless steel, copper, brass, cast iron and aluminum.
- Performs all technical welding duties associated with aircraft and associated equipment.
- Responsible for conducting Customer training, to include OJT, and maintenance of training records for the Welding Shop.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 3
- Job Code GRN-0143
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior