Completion of a basic course in an aircraft-related specialty is mandatory. Completion of an automated records-keeping course is highly desirable. Knowledge of automated aircraft records-keeping procedures and Maintenance computer systems operation is mandatory. Must be knowledgeable of the maintenance management system; AFM 66-1, 00-20 series technical orders, general C-130 inspection and maintenance criteria technical orders, AFR 50-23 or CLIENTS equivalents.
Ten years experience in an aircraft-related career field is mandatory. Two of the ten years must be in an Aircraft Records activity. At least one year of automated aircraft records-keeping experience is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain assigned aircraft and equipment historical documents and document files.
- Establish and maintain local serial number files for assigned aircraft and equipment.
- Ensure proper documentation of TCTO/SB accomplishment and accessory time changes.
- Maintain TCTO/SB documents for assigned aircraft.
- Report status of active TCTO/SBs.
- Prepare appropriate documentation to requisition TCTO/SB kits for aircraft, support equipment and training equipment.
- Prepare and distribute compliance documentation for Special Inspections, TCTO/SBs and Time Change Items.
- Forecast Time Change requirements.
- Provide administrative assistance to sections maintaining decentralized equipment document files.
- Conduct familiarization and continuation training for CLIENTS Aircraft Records personnel.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 10
- Job Code GRN-0147
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Senior