Completion of a formal course in Inventory Management is mandatory. Completion of a secondary education is desirable. A working knowledge of supply procedures outlined in AFM 67-1 or CLIENTSM 67-1 that directly affect maintenance operations is mandatory. Knowledge of Maintenance computer systems operation is highly desirable. Must be knowledgeable of the maintenance management system; AFM 66-1, 00-20 series technical orders, AFR 50-23 or CLIENTS equivalents.
Five years of Material Control experience, two of these years in aircraft maintenance, is mandatory. C-130 experience highly desirable. One year experience in the use of either an aircraft Supply or Maintenance computer system is highly desirable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains liaison with Supply to ensure availability of adequate supplies to support Maintenance requirements.
- Coordinates with Supply on the establishment of bench stocks, supply points and special levels.
- Verify and monitor UND “A” and “B” requirements (excluding AWP).
- Establish and operate designated due-out release delivery points and maintain Tail Number Bins (TNB).
- Develop and produce Critical Item listing.
- Process requirements for Time Change Items (TCI) and TCTO/SB parts or kits, and coordinate timely delivery.
- Maintain delayed discrepancy files and checklists for reportable UND “A” requests.
- Assists Safe Custody Officers with obtaining required tools and equipment.
- Maintains documentation for supply requests generated by Maintenance Control.
- Conduct OJT for assigned CLIENTS Maintenance Supply Liaison personnel.
- Performs other logistical related duties as directed.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0149
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior