Completion of a formal maintenance scheduling course is mandatory. Completion of a secondary education is desirable. Knowledge of the tasks required to perform the planning and scheduling of aircraft maintenance and related aircraft scheduling duties is mandatory. Knowledge of automated aircraft scheduling procedures and computer operations is mandatory. Must be knowledgeable of the maintenance management system; AFM 66-1, 00-20 series technical orders, AFR 50-23 or CLIENTS equivalents.
Five years experience in the aircraft maintenance scheduling field is mandatory. Two of the five years must be in the Plans and Scheduling function of an aircraft maintenance activity. C-130 experience is highly desirable. One year of automated aircraft scheduling experience is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and schedule the use and maintenance of aircraft and equipment to meetmission, maintenance and training needs.
- Advise the Maintenance Squadron Commander and his staff of maintenance capability, problem areas and schedule effectiveness.
- Authorize and assign scheduled work in conjunction with Job Control.
- Schedule all Isochronal Inspection requirements for assigned aircraft.
- Coordinate the scheduling of activity, technical and similar inspections with Quality Control.
- Coordinate Maintenance activity planning actions in support of unit plans with other concerned activities.
- Develop and prepare maintenance plans, to include specialized plans required by higher authority.
- Maintain Programmed Depot Maintenance (PDM) and other depot level maintenance program schedules.
- Schedule and conduct all Maintenance scheduling meetings.
- Review monthly and weekly training schedule to minimize impact on production.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Requirement and Dispatch Records to applicable activities.
- Attend and participate in monthly and weekly Operations scheduling meetings.
- Accomplish aircraft delayed discrepancy and records review.
- Distribute Daily, Weekly and Monthly Flying/Maintenance Schedules to authorized users.
- Conduct OJT for assigned CLIENTS Plans and Scheduling personnel.
- Perform other related duties.
Our Working Process – Guidelines for Applicants
We provide all the guidelines & consultation free of cost to the applicants. However, when it comes mobilization, it varies from country to country. We forward your cv for employer’s review and selection. Upon approval we coordinate in between applicant and employers, provides the job offer and related information. when this process is done then forward to the employers and proceed for mobilization process.
Applicant, when approved for hiring, need to do the following:
- Passport, preferably must be valid more than one year
- Police report ensure there is no issue in the Ministry of Interior/Police Departments.
- All degree and related training certificates must be attested and genuine for further verification in the concerned embassies.
- Medical: Ensue you do not have a kind of illness which prohibits working abroad or in the group.
- Visa Processing: You need to provide what is needed by the concerned embassy and the employers, follow their instructions.
- Mobilization Process: When visa is endorsed, we will coordinate with you and employers, we will provide you confirmed e/ticket and the Guidelines. Mostly all the guidelines are provided in the letter and contact details.
- Peoples lie American/European, where visa is not needed, applicant need to follow the rest of formalities demanded by the employer such as police report or any documents requirements.
Considering current Covid-19 situation and our experience regarding recruitment in Middle East, we added such jobs in our website to facilitate applicant to visit our website and upload cv. As soon as virus issue is over, ban is lifted for visiting other countries, work visas are issued by the concerned countries, then we will contact applicant who uploaded his cv in our website, to see his/her availabilities, qualifies for the job and willing to relocate.
Abdul Hamid Abbasi
Mob: +92 335 150 1175
- Salary Offer Will be determined when selected
- Employer Location Will be decided later on
- Total Years Experience 5
- Job Code GRN-0150
- Name of the Program/Project To be determined
- Nationality American OR British OR South African OR Western OR Asian
- Experience Level Junior